Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Just because you asked for it...

Hi there,

I know I know...long time no post but that's like it is when you're busy...
So today I just have a short post for you about a control that I've originally created for the SteelSeries Swing components library but because you've asked for a JavaFX version I've decided to quickly create one and here you go.
The control I'm talking about is the so called AirCompass which simply visualizes the bearing like you know it from airplanes.
The original version can be found here and it looked like this...



The JavaFX version looks a bit different (because I did not spent much time on it) but should be good enough, here it is...


It has not many properties but you can set the bearing, you can enable/disable animated rotation and you can set the color of the plane and the orientation text...that's it.

So if you would like to use it, feel free to get it on bitbucket.

That's it for today, so keep coding...



No comments:

Post a Comment